Did you know a large percentage of health concerns can be treated at an urgent care center versus a hospital emergency department? Care By TeleMD Urgent Care Centers treats a wide variety of minor and chronic health problems.
- Burns (mild)
- Eye Problems (minor)
- Ear infections
- Headaches (cluster & migraines)
- Nose bleeds
- Poison ivy
- Respiratory illnesses
- Skin infections (mild)
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Strep throat
- Stomach aches (mild)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Care By TeleMD Care Centers also offer Family Practice (Medicine) services. Some of the services we offer include:
- Immediate treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Long-term follow-up care for chronic diseases including hypertension, asthma, diabetes, cholesterol and hypothyroid.
- Annual physical examinations and routine labs to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Physical examinations for school, sports, work, and driver’s licenses.
- Vaccines including travel vaccines, influenza and pneumonia.
- Hearing and vision screening.
- Laboratory testing, pulmonary function, and TB testing (by appointment only).
If you are suffering with an urgent health care condition or need Family Practice care, find a CareByTeleMD Location near you. Contact us at 844-632-2731 for more information.
Urgent Care Services are defined as NON-EMERGENT. If you are suffering with a life-threatening emergency, call 911.